|When:||Back to Calendar May 19, 2012 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm||Where:||Between Shandoka and Public Works Facility
Black Bear Rd
Uncompahgre National Forest,Telluride,CO 81435
|✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Cost:||See Website for Details|
DON’T STRESS – SPRING CLEAN UP IS COMING!
The Town of Telluride, San Miguel County, and The Town of Mountain Village Sponsor Spring Cleanup with assistance from EcoAction Partners and waste hauling partners. Gather those pesky items including Hazardous Waste that pile up can be easily recycled or properly disposed of at this annual event!
When?: All recycling is May 18 and 19th, 2012 from 9am-4pm. Hazardous Waste Clean Up is only the 19th from 8am – 1am.
Where?: All drop off is W. Black Bear Road
Between Shandoka and Public Works Facility. Hazardous Waste Drop Off is North Lot of Highschool Parking Lot
What Can be Taken and Costs:
- Household and Garden Refuse Only: No Commercial Trash Please
- Scrap Metal: (will be recycled)
- Tires-No Rims: $3.00 per car & light truck tire; (will not go to landfill)
- Appliances: $35.00 per Refrigerator or Freezer Without “Freon Removed” Sticker
- Vehicle Batteries: No Household Batteries (take these to haz mat)
- Household Recyclable Items: (will be recycled) Glass, Aluminum, Tin, #1-#6 Plastics, Newspaper, Magazines, Copy Paper, Paperboard, Phone Books, Junk Mail, Cardboard
- Electronics: Varying Fees, All Items Will Be Recycled
- Large Copiers (floor models) $50.00
- Televisions >30″ $30.00
- Televisions > 19″ $15.00
- Monitors & Televisions < 19″ $12.00
- Desktop Printer/Fax Machine $12.00
- Whole CPU’s, Towers, Laptops, Battery Backups $ 8.00
- Consumer Electronics: Stereos, VCR’s, Cameras $ 7.00
- Keyboards, Speakers, Mice, External Hard Drives FREE
- Cell Phones, Home Phones, Cables, Circuit Boards, etc. FREE
- Household Hazardous Waste: Includes: pesticides, poisons, acids, paint and paint thinner, kerosene, turpentine, solvents, household batteries, fluorescent lamps, CFL’s, light ballasts, motor oil, transmission fluid, hydraulic and brake fluids, etc. Some of the fees are: $2.00 for each gallon of paint and $3.00 for each gallon of used motor oil.