REDUCE YOUR CARBON FOOTPRINT and SAVE MONEY!
1) The EcoAction Initiative begins with a report generated from 12 months of your past utility, transportation, and waste data.
2) Each participating household then completes a walk-through of their home with a personalized assigned mentor. Our mentors are highly trained to discuss baseline energy usage and educate participants about specific ways to adjust home energy usage.
3) Data collection for one year following the initial home walk-through yields a final Initiative report, detailing where energy and money is saved.
Whether you believe in climate change, or just are just plain tired of paying outrageous utility bills, the EcoAction Initiative is the program for you! Since its inception in 2011, the Initiative has reduced carbon emissions in our community by 64,732 lbs of carbon dioxide and saved participants a total of $11,274 in energy costs.
On average our participants save 6% on their utility bills!
With low initial buy-in, huge energy savings, and simple adjustments, you can make a difference in your wallet and our climate. How much energy does your toaster use? Find out HERE.
Click HERE to calculate your carbon footprint!
Click HERE to sign up for the EcoAction Initiative and complete these easy steps:
- Provide 12 months of past utility data, waste, and transportation, and payment based on home size.
- Have a walk-through with a trained EcoAction mentor who gives guidance on how to reduce your carbon footprint.
- Track data for another 12 months in order to see how much energy and money you have saved!
Price will be based on home size ranging from $75 for homes under 2,000 square feet to $400 for homes over 8,000 square feet.
RECEIVE A $25 REBATE WHEN YOU SUBMIT 12 MONTHS OF PAST UTILITY INFORMATION
Obtaining 12 months of utility data is Easy! Data can be found online with your utility companies and e-mailed to EcoAction, or we can help through this process.