Thinking of having a garage sale this spring?
Got some “STUFF” you would like to sell? Looking for a great deal on used gear?
Why not join Eco Action Partners (with Telluride Academy & Telluride Adaptive Sports) for our first annual Community Gear Swap & Garage Sale!
You can sell anything: camping gear (tents, sleeping bags, pads, camp stoves etc.) clothing, jewelry, small appliances, art, furniture, or electronics; anything you would sell at your own garage sale. Items not accepted are: Old (non-flat-screen) TVs or large appliances (ex. stoves), and paint or toxic materials of any kind. With respect to KOTO’s Ski Swap we will not be accepting any winter ski gear.
Here are the details:
• You can pick up your sale tags prior to the event at the EAP offices behind the thrift shop on main street, OR you can pick them up when you drop off your items for sale.
o Write CLEARLY your name and phone number on each tag, the item description, the asking price (remember this is a garage sale so price things to sell).
o When filling out the tag, you can select to donate 100% of the sale of the item to EcoAction Partners OR if not noted as a 100% Donation, when your item sells you will receive 80% of the sale price and the EcoAction Partners will receive 20% (thank you)!
• Bring your items to the Garage Sale at the High School Cafeteria on Friday, May 30th from 3:30-6 pm. If that time doesn’t work for you, arrangements can be made to drop the item off any time prior to the event at the EAP offices and we’ll deliver it for you.
• The Garage Sale will be open to the public Saturday, May 31st from 10-1
• Pick up your check for the items you sold (and any items that didn’t sell that you want back) Sunday between 2:30 and 3:30 pm.
• All items not picked up by 3:30 will be considered donated items and will be sold to the public from 4-5pm at 50% off the listed price with ALL profits going to help pay for the expenses of the event (advertising, cafeteria rental, food for volunteers, supplies etc.)
• All items not picked up by 3:30 and/or not sold during the Flash Sale will be packed up and donated to Habitat for Humanity.
• If you would like to Volunteer for this event please contact Anne Brown at email@example.com. Volunteers will get to shop a private pre-sale on Friday night from 6 -7 pm. We’ll feed volunteers bagels, pizza and other yummy things from 10-6 on Sunday, June 1st.