Join our free lunchtime workshop for Property & Building Managers on Wednesday December 6th from 12pm - 1pm at the Wilkinson Public Library Program Room. This 1-hour educational event will be focused on optimizing building mechanical systems with a panel discussion by regional experts.
- Energy-savings tactics and benefits of regular maintenance
- Optimizing controls for heating systems, heat-tape & snowmelt systems,and other mechanical systems
- Other energy savings tips incorporated into EcoAction Partners' Green Property Manager Program
- Incorporating “Un-Occupied” settings when homes are vacant for long stretches of time
- The importance of installing condensate neutralizers on waste piping
- Panel experts from Solomon Gallegos - Advanced Hydronics, Pete Cassidy - Par Mechanical & Don Jones - Controlled Hydronics
This is a FREE workshop and Lunch will be provided by the Telluride Association of Realtors.
RSVP by December 4th to Kim@ecoactionpartners.org or (970) 728-1340